Coleslaw is one of our favourite recipes – it’s full of fresh crunchy veg and the sweetness of our carrots. It’s one of those side dishes that can be used again and again, especially when the barbecue’s been fired up.
- 1 pointed cabbage
- 2 Bartlett carrots
- 2 apples
- 2 limes
- Add raisins as required (unspecified weights)
- Mayonnaise as required (unspecified weights)
- Quarter cabbage and chop into thin pieces, put in a large mixing bowl.
- Grate the carrots into the bowl.
- Squeeze the limes into a separate bowl.
- Peel apples.
- Grate the apples into the lime juice.
- Add the apples and lime juice to the mixture.
- Add raisins.
- Add mayonnaise and mix.